Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Very fun and addictive game, just like the last one! Only problems I've had are the unresponsive lag and not being able to switch weapons undercover. Also, sometimes when a wave ends, it's really early (about 6 kills into the wave) or it ends but enemies still come out for another half a minute. Also, no P90 love?? Just fix those issues and get those updates rolling and it'll be a great game!

Blueshift Blueshift

I'm confused.

How didn't this win any awards? Played for hours and it's still fun!

Red Code Red Code

Pretty Good

Pretty Good game, but once you realize you only need to upgrade your shotty and grenade and get your technique down, the game gets pretty easy. I'll acknowlege though that it's hard for games like these to get good replay value, but this is definitely one of the better ones.

Nice Day Nice Day

Different

But still pretty funny haha. Kitchen scene is definitely the best. Is there something you can type on the browser that gets you a nice day?

Dont Eat Me Dont Eat Me

Haha awsomely simple!

I really liked this game. It was mad simple, but the presentation was very well done! I couldn't stop playing until i beat the highscore which i hope to keep for awhile haha. Keep making flash, you're good.

ClickDragType 2 ClickDragType 2

Really great job!

Don't mind the guy below me... he's just retarted and can't see the whole point of the puzzles is there are no instructions... otherwise they'd be mad easy. Continue the work! I'd like to see more puzzles =)

KONG KICKS ASS KONG KICKS ASS

That was really awsome!!

Haha that was really great! I love how you could pick any picture to let kong massacre! It would have been cool if there were more ways to kill people, and some special ones for each individual, but all in all it was really well done!

Harry by Stressbuster1 Harry by Stressbuster1

Damn... if only...

Damn... if only i could do this for real... i'd be stress free for life!