The Christmas Present The Christmas Present

Oh man.

Haha that was actually kinda funny. But keep working kid, ya got a lot farther to go.

ACML III: Bliss ACML III: Bliss

Poetic in all senses.

I love how some people can't grasp the idea of having an open mind. Just cuz they personally don't like certain aspects of it, they decide that those personal negatives overpower the more important messages of the flash. I mean down voting it because of the music? That's prolly one of the worst vices newgrounds has. Regardless beautiful flash. I can tell it took a lot of time and effort.

P.S. I read Theo Art's comment on the iPhone shuffle: for one I think this flash still garners a #1 daily win, but the shamelessness you describe is also a global thing. Yah this flash is beautiful, but a lot of the people that come here are only teens or younger and fail to weigh poetic beauty and humor/action/etc. on the same scale. This applies to a lot of things in the world. I'm not gonna say i'm an exception cuz i voted both flashes a five, but i acknowledge that the vote is for different types of creativity and they both entertained me very well.

Anusboy Anusboy

wow refreshing!

Not only was that extremely original and entertaining but damn, this flash had some quality to it. Even if the story doesn't suit ya, it's quite obvious you're good at animation.

W-P-S responds:

Surface EP 2 (Part 1/ 2) Surface EP 2 (Part 1/ 2)

Finally!

I've been waiting until a sequel came out for surface and i guess it's half here! It's extremely captivating with really intelligent scripts and i can't wait for the rest.

Bambee Bambee

hahah that's awsome

i guess somebody's a fan of ren and stimpy esque cartoons. very nicely done!

Inside the mind of SBC Inside the mind of SBC

Nice brah

I love it. It was definitely trippy and made me feel warm inside.

BlueHippo responds:

In the back of your brain? ;P

Gotta Have Heart 8 Gotta Have Heart 8

I think you're stuff is underrated

After watching this, i went back and watched your previous episodes and i really believe your flash has some really good moments that are overlooked!
Sure there are some parts that could be a little funnier, but besides that it's really entertaining.
Keep on making more episodes, i'm sure one day you'll hit the jackpot.

eccentric1 responds:

Thanks for the vote of confidence! I'll definitely be making more, I just need a short break.

Boulevard of Broken Songs Boulevard of Broken Songs

There's my five

Very well done, to all of you even if it was some of your first attempts at flash. A lot of the parts really mixed well with the lyrics behind them. As for abcdeathjeff, go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boulevar d_of_Broken_Songs. It should help ya out.

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

Can't stop watching it

There's a reason why that's the top madness tribute on krinkels' list. I'm really surprised that this didn't get more rewards than it did. The only thing i have to say about the huge dick boss was that his "attacks" seemed too limited to be epic. If you do make a sequal, i'm pretty sure it'll be pretty bamf. I'd be interested to see you make a game using your skills and ideas. This and MKvsSF3 are par to commercial stuff.

te quiero maria te quiero maria

Que era bien...

...pero era un poco corto... tambien, necesitas una argumento de una obra mas grande. sin embargo, la besa era comico. buen trabajo.